[SI-LIST] Re: EMI simulation tools at PCB level

  • From: Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Charles Grasso '" <cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx '" <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:12:44 -0800

You mean the =22 part ? :-D

Seriously, I know it is understandable and explainable but I want it to be
automatically predicted and simulated by a tool. It is easy to fix and patch
after the fact but I have yet to see a tool to tell me ahead of time the db
and peaks location. A bare PCB with a few "experimental traces" as in some
EMI papers, sure. A multi-boards system with chassis and spaghetti cables
come out ? Show me the money.