[SI-LIST] EMC book

Some time ago I remember a comment on "The ugly Yellow book" when
referring to EMC texts.

I have recently got hold of a book "EMC for product designers - Meeting
the European directive" by Tim Williams. It appears to be pretty good
but it has a yellow cover. Not that the color of the cover is anything
to go by but it did have me asking the question what "the Ugly Yellow
book" on EMC actually was?

Any advice or observations or recommendations appreciated...

Thanks,
Bryan Ackerly.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net