[SI-LIST] EMC Engineer Job

  • From: Shiraz Bashir <shiraz_bashir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:06:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

There is opening in our company for job with following
requirements. If you are interested or you know any
body who is interested in , please send me resume
asap.

This is located in Milwaukee, WI, USA..

thanks,
shiraz

Analyze  and  direct  designs  and  solutions  for
EMC  compliance  for  medical  and  ITE  products.
-Work  closely  with  varied  design  teams
-Perform  training  in  printed  board  design
techniques,  grounding  bonding  and  shielding  for
RF  design
-Perform  training  to  end  users  of  EMC  labs
-Develop  and  maintain  automated  test  solutions
-Develop  control  plans  for  EMC  compliance
requirements

 Qualifications/Requirements:
BSEE  with  a  background  in  RF  design
Knowledge  of  EMC  medical/ITE  standards  and  test
methods
Effective  team  player  and  contributor
Ability  to  drive  improvements  in  product  design

Initiative  to  implement  new  approaches
Proven  communication  skills
 Desired:
Six  Sigma  Green  Belt  Certified
Knowledge  in  User  Interface  software  applications

Knowledge  of  safety  standard  IEC  60601-1
Member  of  IEEE  EMC  Society

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org