[SI-LIST] EBD file for BGA resistor network

Hi all,
It's been a while since I've taken a look at this list, but I've recently
got back into IBIS board level simulation and I have a problem creating an
EBD for a resistor network in a BGA package.  The vendor has some spice
models for similar components, but not the one I am using.  Could I take
this model, modify and convert it to an EBD model?  Or would I be better to
create teh EBD from scratch and if so, how do I get started?

Thanks

Jason Stubbs
Efficient Channel Coding
600 Safeguard Plaza, Suite 100