[SI-LIST] Drivers-Receivers in DSM technologies

  • From: manthos labropoulos <manthoslmp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:08:45 +0100 (BST)

Hi SI-LIST experts

I need to do some spice simulations with distributed
RLC models for SoC buses (i am doing this for research

The geometry of the lines are 1) width=0.8u,
spacing=0.6 and 2) width=2.5um, spacing=1.25  and the
frequency for both cases is 1GHz

I am also modeling the drivers with the equivalent
resistance (50 Ohm) and the receivers with the
equivalent capacitance (500 fF).

Do you think that these values for the drivers and the
receivers represent "real life" values ?

If not can you give me an example of the output
impedance for a driver and the input capacitance for a
receiver e.g for 0.18 microns technology ?

Can you give me specific examples of such high speed
buses which work up to 1GHz frequencies ?

Please i need your help.
Thanks !

Do You Yahoo!?
Αποκτήστε τη δωρεάν @yahoo.gr διεύθυνση σας στο http://www.otenet.gr