[SI-LIST] Re: Differential Signal at driver and intermediate points in xtk

  • From: "Jon Powell" <jonpowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shukla_vikas@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:46:32 -0700

Oh,
I didn't answer your other question. The lines are simulated as single ended
(with coupling) the single ended waveforms are calculated and then
internally summed and the resultant sums displayed as the differential
waveform. This was meant to show what the differential receivers would see
as far as noise cancellation etc. for calculating actual signal distortion
and delay at the receiver.

when you put XTK in non-differential mode it shows the raw data.

jon