[SI-LIST] Re: Differential Signal at driver and intermediate points in xtk

  • From: "Jon Powell" <jonpowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shukla_vikas@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:33:36 -0700

I don't remember in exactly which menu pulldown it is (maybe PARAMETERS?
(there are only 3 or 4 choices)) but there is a control for showing the
signals in a differential pair as either differential or single.
Just enable the mode you want (you may have to re-simulate, I don't
remember, but that is fast).
The default is to show differential since that is usually what people want
especially for looking at point to point timing.

NOTE: If you save your control file, then for that data-set you will always
have the set conditions as the default.

have fun
jon
(hey, I wrote the differential display part, what's wrong with it?)