[SI-LIST] Re: Diff.Pairs

  • From: Michael_Greim@xxxxxxxx
  • To: chris.cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 16:19:50 -0500

Hi Chris,

There were many a supercomputer that was
made with that mix of technology.  You needed
the ECL speed for the processing but the memory
was CMOS.  A great chance for noise when
converting between the two.  Unfortunately I
remember when greater than 8 mils was state of
the art.  Anyone remember DIP packaging.....8-)

Best regards and have a great weekend.

Michael