[SI-LIST] Re: Dielectric constant for FR4 at above 1Ghz frequency

  • From: Andy Kuo <andyk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:04:37 -0800 (PST)

Thank you everyone for replying to my question.

Seems that FR4 might not be a good material to use for PCBs running at
over 1Ghz frequency.  Another question I have is:  which other materials
do people typically use instead of FR4 for high speed PCB designs?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org