[SI-LIST] Re: De-embed fixture

  • From: "Al Neves" <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Long Yang'" <long.0.yang@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jim Nadolny'" <jim.nadolny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:35:41 -0700

Where do you get the ADS limitation?   Agilent ADS has no issues with
numerous ports (why aren?t the Agilent apps guy chiming in?), I thought it
was >224 or some significant number for T-matrix de-embedding for example.
I have done multi-port de-embedding with ADS no problem in the past.

We easily use Agilent ADS for our 16port BroadSide-Coplanar Coupler (
multiple crosstalk aggressors, resonance) on our Channel Modeling Platform,
CMP-08.  Scott McMorrow from Teraspeed conceived this structure to mimic
backplanes, but maintain flexibility and ability to make meaningful 3D EM
analysis -measurement.  We co-authored a paper on Jitter Measurement -
Simulation Correspondence with LeCroy (it is on our website).

Products for the Signal Integrity Practitioner

Wild River Technology LLC

Alfred P. Neves
Founder ? Engineer ? Business Development
 (503) 718 7172 Office
(503) 679 2429 Mobile
735 South East 16th Ave.
Hillsboro, OR 97123