[SI-LIST] Re: Decoupling of Oscillator

Zhangkun,

The system was for production.  The two oscillators provided were for
normal operation and for frequency margining (Normal frequency +10%, if
I remember correctly).  Both oscillators ran continuously, and a
glitchless switch was performed between the two clock sources. Switching
could be accomplished on the fly.

Regards

Mike

List archives are viewable at: