[SI-LIST] Re: Decoupling capacitors

  • From: Wayne Cooke <wcooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael_Greim@xxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:03:11 -0400

Hi Michael,

I believe these were called "Micro/Q" capacitors, and were made by Circuit
Components Inc.  I am not a "vintage engineer", but I read about these in
Howard Johnson's book "High-Speed Digital Design, a Handbook of Black
Magic".  If you have this book, they are on page 289.

Wayne Cooke
Signal Integrity Engineer, Innovance Networks
19 Fairmont Ave, Ottawa, Ont. K1Y 1X4
Tel: (613) 798-9293