[SI-LIST] Dear Doug Brooks

  • From: Sainath Nimmagadda <intrinsi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:04:35 -0800 (PST)

Dear Doug,

When I read your time constants dilemma, I felt there is merit in it.  I still
do.  I see a dark tunnel leading to great cities.  At this point, it's only a
gut feeling that tells you if something is likely possible- regardless of
obstacles.  We may not see light at the end of the tunnel right away probably
due to missing physics/math/understanding/all.  New track by definition.

Also, it is possible the tunnel I have "picked up" from your post(which I can't
put into words as yet) is altogether different from the one you have in mind.
So, help me with this.  What prompted you to come up with that post? What kind
of bridge you were trying to cross?  If this is privileged info, please don't
tell.  Truth(science) is such a beautiful hub it caters to several tracks from
different shores.

Regards,
Sainath

What the heck, today is Monday for me too!

List technical documents are available at:
                http:/www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: