[SI-LIST] DDRAM BUS Testing

  • From: "Fraiman, Edi" <Edi.Fraiman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:30:05 -0400

Hi,

I'm working on a design that includes FPGA with DDRAM controller and
several DDRAM chips. The traces goings direct from FPGA to DDRAM with
necessary pulll up resistor to Vref. (SSTL interface) without any debug
connector.

Sometimes we have productions problems. It is very difficult to find
what bit in bus between FPGA and DDRAM  is shorted or disconnected.

Could somebody give any tips how it's possible debug DDRAM busses in
terms of production issues.

Best regards,

Edi Fraiman

     - - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering
it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: