[SI-LIST] Re: DDR3 clock failing radiation Tests

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Carrier, Patrick'" <Patrick_Carrier@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'vinod ah'" <ah.vinod@xxxxxxxxx>, "'SI-LIST'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 14:41:46 -0500 (EST)

Patrick,

... so what I think you're saying here is that the analysis is a
first-order prediction based on the following:

* The assumption that microstrip traces are the only radiating elements
* Microstrip trace cross sectional characteristics and length
* Ideal reference planes
* The frequency content of the signal

Is that right?

Todd.