[SI-LIST] DDR interface

  • From: "Fraiman, Edi" <Edi.Fraiman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:49:36 -0400

Hi all,

I have question about DDR interface layout.
I understand that during PCB layout the DQS (data strobe) should be
routed with same length as DQ (data), DQM signals and
Address bus and control signals (RAS,CAS, CKE,WE,CS) should be aligned
to clock.
But I do not understand what relationship (what the maximum difference
in length) between  DQS and CLOCK.
Could you please advise?

Best regards,
Edi Fraiman

     - - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - -=20
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidenti=
al, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information =
is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for del=
ivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this=
 message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminat=
e this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error=
, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from =
your computer.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: