[SI-LIST] DAC clock

Hi,

=20

 We are using high speed DAC from analog devices which works at 1.2GSPS =
and
the data rate is 600MHZ. This DAC has DATA clock in and out. Can you =
suggest
some clock sources to provide the input clock to this DAC and what is =
the use
of dedicated clock out pins in this DAC? Should we use this clock out =
pins?
Currently we are using VCO190-1200MHz with PLL as a input clock source. =
Can
anybody tell the fan-out of VCO and how to calculate that?=20

=20

Thanks and Regards,

Marimuthu P

-- File: disclaimer.txt

Disclaimer

"This message(including attachment if any)is confidential and may be
privileged.Before opening attachments please check them
for viruses and defects.MindTree Consulting Private Limited (MindTree)will not
be responsible for any viruses or defects or
any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.If
you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be
liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission."

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: