[SI-LIST] Re: Current Return Vias

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Ihsan Erdin" <erdinih@xxxxxxxxx>, giovanni.guasti@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:55:47 -0700

Lee, when contemplating layer switches, one can readily use a field
solver to establish cross talk coefficients for any stack-up and edge
rate.  At this time, we do not share ours ( Teraspeed's ) with the
general public.   What we have published is an examination of via
distance effects for a single signal via and plane to plane stitch
via.  That publication should provide some insights into when to
start looking at these things.

Regards,

Steve.

List FAQ wiki page is located at: