[SI-LIST] Compact PCI backplane overshoot/undershoot diode array

  • From: "Nico Fleurinck" <nico.fleurinck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'compactPCI (E-mail)'" <pci-sig@xxxxxxxx>,"'si-list'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:35:33 +0200

Dear expert,
For the backplane design a 74S1053 diode array is specified in
the compact PCI specification PICMG 2.0 R3.0 on page 21.
The problem for me with that device is the temperature range of 0°C to
+70°C.

The temperature range of operation for my backplane is industrial
temperature range so at least -30°C until +70°C.

Can you provide me an other schottky diode array with the same specification
but with an extended temperature range from at least -30°C until +70°C.

An array is nice to have but if not available a dual diode package is also
OK.

many thanks already,

best regards,
Nico

* Nico Fleurinck                          *
* Junior Design Engineer                  *
* VERHAERT Satellites & Platforms         *
* Hogenakkerhoekstraat 21                 *
* B-9150 Kruibeke                         *
* Tel : +32 3 250.1984                    *
* Fax : +32 3 254.1008                    *
* e-mail : nico.fleurinck@xxxxxxxxxxxx    *
* Visit us : www.verhaert.com             *

List archives are viewable at: