[SI-LIST] Re: Common Clock and Source Synchronous TimingMargins

  • From: Itzhak Hirshtal <hirshtal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ariazi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:31:02 +0200

Hi

I suppose I don't fully understand the term "source-synchronous". I have been
thinking it referes to all
kinds of buses which operate off a non-central clock, e.g: The PowePC interface
to its L2 cache, which is
clocked by a "L2 Clock" driven by the PowerPC chip.

Regards

Itzhak Hirshtal
Elta Electronics
POB 330 Ashdod