[SI-LIST] Re: Causality

  • From: Istvan Novak <istvan.novak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jennifer Maharani <jennifer.maharani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:02:40 -0400

Jennifer,

The 'ripple' has half of the sampling frequency, correct?
Have you tried applying a suitable window function?  The Agilent
solution that Colin referred to
is an elegant way of providing causality without loss of bandwidth, but
if you have a 4x
oversampling, you should be able to get rid of the Nyquist ripple by
applying a window
function.

Regards,

Istvan Novak