[SI-LIST] Re: Capacitors arrays. worth it or not?

  • From: "Hill, John" <jhill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Mark.Randol@xxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:50:22 -0400

Mark,=20

We have uploaded an application note from American Technical Ceramics
concerning placing capacitors vertical and horizontal. The URL is:

http://si-list.org/files/tech_files/ATC%20select_cap_wireless.pdf

I have also sent an e-mail to the application engineer about the issue
of eddy currents limiting the field. The data in the application note
does not look like it supports the idea and I do not understand the
physics.=20

John

=20

---------------------------------------
The information in this email and attachments hereto may contain legally =
privileged, proprietary or confidential information that is intended for =
a particular recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the =
employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the =
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, =
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail =
information is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Takata =
customers or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is =
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract, if =
applicable. If you have received this communication in error, please =
immediately notify us by return e-mail, permanently delete any =
electronic copies of this communication and destroy any paper copies.