[SI-LIST] Re: Capacitors and Anti-resonance

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:32:05 -0700

Daniel,

The book I promised is finally in print!   It is titled "Right the First
Time, A  Practical Handbook on High Speed PCB and System Design".  You can
preview it and order it on my web site  www.speedingedge.com.

Hope you like it.

Lee

<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Paradis, Daniel <Daniel.Paradis@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 7/30/2003 10:33:02 AM
> Subject: [SI-LIST] Re: Capacitors and Anti-resonance
>
> Lee
> Thanks for your feedback.
> I will try to get the paper.
> Do you have the URL ?
> Who will be the publisher of your book?
> I am always interested by the latest.
>
> Regards
> DP

First
> Time, a Practical Handbook on High Speed Design'.
>
> The UMR paper is:   Hubing, Todd H. etal, "Power Bus Decoupling on
> Multilayer Printed Circuit Boards" IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic
> Compatibility, Vol. 37, NO 2, May 1995.
>
> Lee
>

> Lee Ritchey
> leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx