[SI-LIST] Re: Buried Capacitance thread comments (The whole thing)

  • From: Chris Cheng <chris.cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'prince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <prince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:34:01 -0800

Thanks Dr. Prince and please accept my appology if you feel
my statements are egregious and inflammatory. What I really
regret is (as Sainath said) the signal got lost in the noise.
There is a lot of hard work done by Naveen Cherukuri, Srinivas
Venkatraman and Xue-bing Xie to draw to all the conclusions I
have repeatedly try to state. They are well trained and
educated by your group. However, over the years, they have
been repeated attacked by similar remarks and less educated
people on similar subject matters. What I feel is fair is
a technical critique of the statements and observation by my
group. It will be beneficial if you could let me know your
opinion on this subject matter (and please leave all of
these in private messages) if you feel it is appropiate.
Thanks and please accept my apologies again.

Chris