[SI-LIST] Re: Books/references on power/ground distribution

  • From: "Kevin Buchanan" <buck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:02:26 -0500

Hi All,

   I have not followed this thread fully, however as a PCB designer
with over 15 years experience as an electronics technician and a
continuing student the price is not that ridiculous.

   My Calculus book alone cost $130 not includeing the student
solutions manual that I had to buy. Professional books are very costly
and thier quality range from OK to good.

   While in the service and working on Radar systems in the late 80s,
I spent $130 for the "RADAR HANDBOOK" by Skolnick. This was extreamly
costly then, but the contents are unmatched.

   So, if you want to see the content of the book to determine it's
relative personal worth, see if you can review it at your local university
or
public library.

Buck...