[SI-LIST] Books/references on power/ground distribution

  • From: "Chris McGrath" <chris.mcgrath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:04:15 -0800

Can anybody point me to some good books and/or references (online or
otherwise) that discuss power and grounding distribution both for
chassis/rack-level systems as well as PCB design?  I have found that
there are many "rules of thumb" such as the "sacrificial ground" thread
that I often see used but rarely can I find somebody who can explain the
science behind the rule such as is done on threads on this list. =20

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher McGrath
ADIC