[SI-LIST] Re: Basic question on power plane capacitance

  • From: "Mikhail Matusov" <matusov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "steve weir" <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:14:58 -0400

Steve,

I dug out the manufacturer's report (the card is a few years old). The
dielectric was supposed to be prepreg 3.9 mil thick with Dk of 4.31. The
material was supposedly PCLFR370HR. Although, it seems that we had moved a
couple of layers around last minute, so this might be not the latest
report...

/Mikhail