[SI-LIST] Antwort: Simulating Wiring Harnesses and Cables.

  • From: "Dirk Eyfrig" <Dirk.Eyfrig@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:11:18 +0200

Hi Merrick,

though I've never used it, it would recommend you to take a closer look at
SimLab's CableMod. It's quite common among german automobile companies for
EMC/SI cable harness simulations.

http://www.simlab.de

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards
Dirk Eyfrig

Head of EMC Services & PCB Design
Phone: +49 7681 202-3145
Mailto:Dirk.Eyfrig@xxxxxxx

SICK AG
Sebastian-Kneipp-Str.1
D-79183 Waldkirch
http://www.sick.com

|         |           "Moeller,        |
|         |           Merrick"         |
|         |           <mmoeller@xxxxxxx|
|         |           inch.com>        |
|         |           Gesendet von:    |
|         |           si-list-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           30.09.03 18:03   |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an mmoeller      |

  |       An:       "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       Kopie:
                                                 |
  |       Thema:    [SI-LIST] Simulating Wiring Harnesses and Cables.

I'm looking for a short list of what types of softwares are
capable of simulating wiring harnesses and cable assemblies,
for export into system models effectively.
Regards,

Merrick M. Moeller
Design Engineer Electrical
Cinch Connectors INC.