[SI-LIST] Re: Analog high speed circuitry and signal integrity

  • From: olaney@xxxxxxxx
  • To: kgrhoads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:29:46 -0800

LeCroy makes great products, but when considering any high tech job ask
for and read the things you will have to sign when you start, *before*
accepting an offer, particularly in the Northeast.  See
http://www.ieeeusa.org/members/IPandtheengineer.pdf for details.

Orin

_______:
> Hello All,
>
> I  have an opening for the following description, go to the LeCroy
> Website:
>    http://www.lecroy.com/corporate/jobs/default.asp
>
> Roger
>
> Design of high-frequency PCBs
> Design  of  Analog  and digital high speed circuitry including
> transmission
>    lines
> Measurement of state-of-the-art, high speed custom designed
> Integrated
>    Circuits
>
> These are only a few of the challenges we face every day designing
> our
> high-end products. You can help solve these problems if you join
> LeCroyâ??s
> High End Hardware Team.
> Primary responsibilities for this job include design, analysis,
> debug and
> documentation of analog and mixed signal electronic circuits. You
> will also
> be responsible for the implementation of the designs on a printed
> circuit
> board and thick film hybrid.
>
>    Requirements:
>    Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
>    0-5 years work experience
>
>    Familiarity  with  some  or  all  of  the  following skills will
> also be
>    expected:
>    Low noise analog circuit designs.
>    Knowledge of signal integrity, transmission lines and
> high-frequency PCB
>       design.
>    Knowledge of digital sampling theory as related to sampling
> circuitry.
>    Ability to work in the frequency and time domain environments.
>    The  use  of  test  equipment  -  especially spectrum Analyzers,
> Network
>       Analyzers and Digital Oscilloscopes.
>    Measurement and usage of S parameters.
>    Design  simulation  analysis  with  Orcad,  PSpice, Excel, Ansoft
> tools,
>       MatLab and other software tools.
>
>    A plus:
>    Low noise analog circuit designs.
>    Script based language to control external equipment.
>    The design of low phase noise frequency sources and synthesizers.
>    The  understanding of the operation of Phase Detectors, XTALs,
> VCOs, and
>       Limiters.
>
> The  ability  to  think logically, to learn quickly and the desire
> to learn
> new things are among the most important attributes for this
> position.
>
> LeCroy  is located in suburban Rockland County, NY - approximately
> 20 miles
> north  of  Manhattan/New  York  City  and  less  than two miles from
> [...]

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: