[SI-LIST] About the limit of minimum length

  • From: "Fu, Greg (付?操 IES)" <Fu.Gerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:09:17 +0800

Hi, guru:
  I am a novice on this mail list, I have a simple problem.
  The model is described:
  =20
 The design has a rule, which is the length of driver to via must be =
among minimum length and maximum length. But the problem is why it has a =
minimum length? We know, when the length is longer, crosstalk maybe =
increases much. Why ? Anyone who can explain in examples will be greatly =
appreciated. Thanks in advance.
=20
Best regards,
Greg