[SI-LIST] AW: AC cap placement on Clocks

Hi Sam,

I don't think that it makes much of a difference at these speeds, but I'd put
the cap at the receiver side do avoid high power reflections. Because the
capacitor (including sloder, pads and possibly vias) may cause reflections, and
those shouldn't happen too close to the driver (the signal power is strong
here, and then the reflections will also be strong).

But anyhow, I think at those speeds you are free to place the cap wherever you
like.

BR
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH & Co. KG; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Espelkamp; Registergericht: Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRA 5596; persönlich
haftende Gesellschafterin: HARTING Electronics Management GmbH; Sitz der
Komplementär-GmbH: Espelkamp; Registergericht der Komplementär-GmbH: Bad
Oeynhausen; Register-Nr. der Komplementär-GmbH: HRB 8808; Geschäftsführer:
Torsten Ratzmann