[SI-LIST] Re: 90 degree bend

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpad@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:00:58 -0700 (PDT)

Totally agree with you Chris... BUT... can't we simply say "do some
research, like reading the archives, etc., and make your own assumptions"
My email gets enough clutter than to re-read another opinionated subject
that gets dissected every 3-4 years. Like the old adage RTFM, there should
be a current RTFA (read the 'fruitful' archives).

Thanks.

> I have yet to see any issue arising from bends described as
> below.  Simulation doesn't show much and neither does real life.  In the
> microwave world, yes, they will need consideration.
>
> Chris Padilla
> EMC Engineer
> Cisco Systems
> San Jose, CA
>
> At 09:20 PM 8/30/2004 +0530, Kanakaraj wrote:
>>Hi,

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org