[SI-LIST] Re: 90 degree bend

  • From: Jean Audet <jaudet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:39:47 -0400

Any subt. or add.  plating processes for fine line fine pitch... like
Buildup technology.   So what I'm saying is for those fine line (20um
wide), there are more sensitive from a manufacturing point of view and the
dimension of the corner may be affected  (neck) and consequently reduce the
substrate yield... But reduce the yield does not mean it can not be
done....

Jean Audet
Electrical Analysis
World Wide Packaging & Test
IBM Burlington
Tel: 802-769-0835, tie line: 446-0835
Tel: 450-534-6317, tie line: 552-6317
E-mail: jaudet@xxxxxxxxxx

                      "Lee Ritchey"

                      <leeritchey@earth        To:       Jean
Audet/Bromont/IBM@IBMCA, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      link.net>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [SI-LIST] Re: 90
degree bend
                      08/31/2004 12:48

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      leeritchey

What kind of manufacturing process necks traces down going into corners?

Lee W. Ritchey
Speeding Edge
P. O. Box 2194
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Phone- 707-568-3983
FAX-    707-568-3504

Ingraham" <a.ingraham@xxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       link.net>                cc:

>                       Sent by:                 Subject:  [SI-LIST] Re: 90
degree bend
>                       si-list-bounce@fr

>                       eelists.org

>                       08/30/2004 12:40

>                       PM

>                       Please respond to

>                       leeritchey

> This is another of those statements that are not true and should not be
> repeated.  Where did this one start?
>
> I use right angle bends in every signal, or rather, I allow them, even
2.4
> GB/S.
>
> How long will it take to get the misinformation purged from our
profession?

> Lee W. Ritchey
> Speeding Edge
> P. O. Box 2194
> Glen Ellen, CA 95442
> Phone- 707-568-3983
> FAX-    707-568-3504
>
> I just used the energy it took to be angry to write some blues.
> Count Basie

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org