[SI-LIST] Re: 90 degree bend

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jean Audet" <jaudet@xxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:48:19 -0700

What kind of manufacturing process necks traces down going into corners?

Lee W. Ritchey
Speeding Edge
P. O. Box 2194
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Phone- 707-568-3983
FAX-    707-568-3504

I just used the energy it took to be angry to write some blues.
Count Basie

Ingraham" <a.ingraham@xxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       link.net>                cc:

>                       Sent by:                 Subject:  [SI-LIST] Re: 90
degree bend
>                       si-list-bounce@fr

>                       eelists.org

>                       08/30/2004 12:40

>                       PM

>                       Please respond to

>                       leeritchey

> This is another of those statements that are not true and should not be
> repeated.  Where did this one start?
>
> I use right angle bends in every signal, or rather, I allow them, even 2.4
> GB/S.
>
> How long will it take to get the misinformation purged from our
profession?

> Lee W. Ritchey
> Speeding Edge
> P. O. Box 2194
> Glen Ellen, CA 95442
> Phone- 707-568-3983
> FAX-    707-568-3504
>
> I just used the energy it took to be angry to write some blues.
> Count Basie

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org