[shells] Re: Personal Info

  • From: "e-sushi" <e-sushi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <shells@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:47:21 +0200

Hi all!

Ok, not blowing up a profile, but rather introducing myself to those who
missed me uptil now...

Nickname: e-sushi
Real Contact: e-sushi@xxxxxxx
Real Name: Mike Edward Moras
Real Age: 31
Real Nationality: German AND Belgian
Real Job: Pro Grahpics designer for Print and New Media. Currently
self-employed, thinking about job-switching though.
Interests: coding, pixelshoving, thinking different and last but not least
bugging people by being trollish sometimes just to motivate them a bit
more...
Community Works: ShellWM Devteam member, code litestep modules and freeware
windows tools (like VacuBot). Currently a bit inactive due to a few new
coding ideas I'm currently traying to work out.

That's about enough for now I guess, if there are any questions, shoot!

greets,
e-sushi

--
List Management: http://lists.shell-shocked.org