[Shadowdancer] Re: "Bullet Proof - Part 4 - I Wish I Was..."

Sick bastard.  He needs his ass beat

Elizabeth Bethell <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Now you know, Cait, just how defenseless you really are." He smiled as he
gazed at her out of the corner of his eye. "You know that I could take you,
just like he did. Right now. I could finally have what should be mine." His
voice suddenly took on a menacing tone. "And so could all the men on this ship.
And they would. You know that, don't you Cait? They would tie you down and take
you one after the other. Over and over, until you were dead."

Teek, the lil'est Shaow-Rin & biggest fan of my man Benny

Paws off the Fuzzy Elf!  He's mine!

"Shut up, I am a genius, do not question me, be gone miscreant!"
"But Mr. Morrison, that was a run on sentence"
"Begone I say!"

http://mail.yahoo.com