[SeniorTech] Re: bio Kathleen Butler-first laptop

  • From: "leroy thom" <lmthom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:13:44 -0800

Wow you really sound like you're familiar with the laptop. I was wanting to use our laptop for Photoshop and the media center. Since there is no cd slot how the heck does one put programs on there? I know it sounds silly but a few yrs ago I didn't even know what rt click ment or what an icon was. I don't want to go online with the laptop I want to get out of grumps way so he can use the desktop fultime.

    right now i'm col(crying out loud)
    Thanks again Kathleen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Nixon" <Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>