[SeniorTech] Re: UConn

  • From: Larry Schiro <lfschiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:03:26 -0400

I am torn who to root for tomorrow.  You see  I drove through Connecticut and drove through Indiana( home state of Butler)......so how do  I decide which  team to cheer for?...hummmmm....I think Butler since  I think  I drove closest to their campus than Uconn's campus.  I better do  a Google  maps  to decide.   :-)

On Apr 3, 2011, at 11:52 AM, Jerry Taylor wrote:

Of course, I've gotta root for UCONN, since I'm FROM there (Conn.).

Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
Personalized In-Home Computer Lessons
     for Senior Citizens and Retirees