[SeniorTech] Re: Coconut Oil a Remedy for Alzheimer's? Snopes

  • From: GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:14:15 -0400 (EDT)

If you mean by 'legitimate' as being a double-blind study in a
labratory....I don't have an answer for that.  You will just have to read  what
information in out there at this time and see what you feel resonates with  you.

Big Pharmaceutical companies will not spend time and energy  researching
something that is a natural product or can be bought cheaply  and without a
prescription.  There just is no money in it for  them.

You might want to start with the 6 Part Video Series that Dr. Newport did
and is on You Tube, or read her Pdf article she wrote in 2008.     I have
not watched the whole video series yet, but as she is a physician,  she may
have some good information you would respect.

In a message dated 3/16/2012 2:02:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Got your links, but which one(s) show the  actual (legitimate) studies that
have been done?

Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
_http://www.seniortech.us_ (http://www.seniortech.us/)