[SeniorTech] Re: Coconut Oil a Remedy for Alzheimer's?

  • From: GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:16:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All

I have researched quite a bit about the many benefits of Coconut  Oil.  It
is great for so many things, that you will be surprised when you  read about
it.  People have been known to survive on just coconuts for  many years as
they are so nutritious.    Coconut Oil will keep  for approximately 2 years
without refrigeration (without going  rancid).
Also....  Remember, Dr. Newport's husband was VERY far along in  his
disease when she started using Coconut Oil,.... and that he is now doing so
well
is in itself quite remarkable.  There are varying forms of  Alzheimer's and
dementia, so all may not respond exactly the same.
 ***(See Dr. Newport's other videos below).

      It is a one of the few HEALTHY OILS...along  with Olive Oil....and
you need to read some of these articles below to  understand WHY it is so
beneficial to the body.  Stay away from  margarine and other liquid oils,like
Corn Oil and Canola Oil, as they are made  with GMO plants.

   Look below at the many OTHER BENEFITS if Coconut  Oil...... worth the
time reading....(did you know it was even good for your  skin, hair, your
pets, and Weight Loss, diabeties, and a multitude of other  things.!!!)

_***** LIST of Coconut  Oil Health Benefits_
(http://www.coconutreat.com/prevention.htm)

_Things  You Probably Didn't Know About Coconut Oil/ article_
(http://www.coconutreat.com/drBruce_probablyDidntKnow.htm)

_The Coconut Diet: How  Coconut Oil is Changing People's Lives!_
(http://www.coconutdiet.com/index.htm)
  ***** (In the yellow column on the left, you will see the many  other
diseases that this oil helps ..ie, diabeties,  heart conditions,  thyroid,
weight loss,  for pets,  for healthy skin and hair,  etc.  Check out those
articles for lots of good information...

I will add a few more videos here regarding (early) Alzheimer's and
dementia that some may want to check out at their leisure.  It will  never hurt
anyone to take a little each day, and may do a world of good as a
preventative.

The woman doctor in the video that Jerry sent...(Dr. Newport)... ALSO  did
a  6 Part Video Series about her husband and her work with memory  loss and
Coconut Oil.  It starts with this video (Part 1) below...and you  can pick
up the rest of the series from the right hand column of You Tube  screen.....

_PART 1-  Dr. Newport's work on memory loss and Alzheimer's with coconut
oil-_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iScs0uzQZFk&feature=related)
      (continue on with other parts on your  own)

Here are a few other videos of people speaking about their  experiences on
the same subject that you may want to look at.

_Our story;  Alzheimers' and Coconut Oil: Ian Blair Hamilton and Cassie
Bond - Y_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMw3d3ohx_s&feature=related)

_Bruce is  overcoming dementia with the help of God and coconut oil -
YouTube_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tpPUsh74YM&feature=related)

_Bruce's  Dementia Gone through coconut oil and prayer - YouTube_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLaAyzhumM4&feature=related)

  Note:  You can see a lot of other 'You Tube' videos on this  subject in
the columns to the right of those above.

   *** By the way.... buy  ONLY NATURAL or  expeller or cold pressed
Coconut Oil, ...nothing heat treated or chemically  manufactured, or you lose
all
the good benefits from it.
      I buy 'Nature's Way' Organic, Extra Virgin  Coconut oil from Wegman's
(Rochester, NY) grocery HEALTH FOODS   section.  There are various sizes,
prices,  manufacturer's and ways of  processing.  OR you can buy on line from
Swanson Vitamin's or Vitacost at  discounted prices.....and lots of brands
to choose from.
      ( I like to put it on raisin toast or  whole wheat toast instead of
butter. )

        This is  another manufacturer that has a short video about how it
is made the  original way and also sells other coconut products from the
Philippines...but they are a bit expensive.
_Coconut Oil: Tropical  Traditions is America's Source for Coconut Oil!_
(http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/)

  I hope this helps...sorry it is so long.    ....Ginny Moffett

In a message dated 3/15/2012 9:09:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I seldom pass stuff like  this along, but for some reason, this video
caught my interest. Have any of  you ever heard anything about the value of
coconut oil?

Could  Coconut Oil Be a Remedy for Alzheimer's?

Check out this video on  YouTube:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOR-Qd3QSg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOR-Qd3QSg)

Jerry Taylor