[SeniorTech] CAUTION..If you get any weird mail from me......

  • From: GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx
  • To: GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:52:26 -0400 (EDT)

Friends....

Please let me know  (by replying to this note)....if you have received  any
weird mail from me that is trying to sell something.  Do NOT go to any
links on this mail, as IT IS NOT FROM ME.  I am not sure if my address book
has been hacked.

I am letting those on my address book know that I received a mail MYSELF
this morning with MY name as the sender.....and the subject line was listed
as 'No Subject".

***If anyone else has had their address book hacked like this.. (or they
know what has happened to me).... could they TELL ME or ADVISE ME as to what
I  should do.  Is just changing my password enough ??  I do have Trend
Micro Security and I just ran a complete scan of my system and all  they found
were some 'cookies'.   Ginny