[sendcard] New sendcard extension released

  • From: Peter Bowyer <sendcard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:18:35 +0000

Hello list,

As it is the first new extension for a long time, I thought I'd announce it
on the mailing list :-)

Maple Design has written an address book which will work with sendcard.  I
have looked at the script, and it is very good - lovely graphic design work
as well.  I'm very excited about the release of this extension, as it
really adds something which has been lacking from sendcard. You can find
out more about it at <http://www.mapledesign.co.uk/products/addressbook/>.

On a related topic, expect to see some better documentation for sendcard
soon.  I'll post more when it's released.

Cheers!
Peter.

---oOo---
sendcard - *The* PHP e-card solution