[sem-comp] Re: TEST

  • From: AGL@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sem-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:45:03 +0100

No but i'm gooing to see it with my mum hopefully

                    "Crowden, Donna (ITD)"

                    <Donna.Crowden@xxxxxxx        To:
"'sem-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sem-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    si.gov.uk>                    cc:

                    Sent by:                      Subject:     [sem-comp] Re:
TEST
                    sem-comp-bounce@freeli

                    sts.org

                    23/07/01 09:39

                    Please respond to

                    sem-comp

I dont fancy watching that but cats and dogs looks good, has anyone seen
that?

                Donna Crowden
                MAFF - ITD (A) B
                Room A911, Guild HQ