[sem-comp] Re: Plebby question but its pissing me off!

  • From: "Crowden, Donna (ITD)" <Donna.Crowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sem-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sem-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:27:54 +0100

Sorry mate but that says:

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0408'

Invalid character

/lvilicences/appDetails.asp, line 541

{
^

i think because the stuff in the <% tags is vbscript and curly brackets is
part of javascript.

I have re-written it now so it just uses javascript, although its still
bugging me as to why it didnt work my way!!!!!

Thanks for trying anywayz!!

                Donna Crowden
                MAFF - ITD (A) B
                Room A911, Guild HQ