[sem-comp] FW: Hey Andy, this is URGENT NEWS - please forward

  • From: "Andy Liddle" <aliddle51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sem-Comp" <sem-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TXW@xxxxxxxxxx>,<arg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:46:53 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Nobody [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sent: 18 August 2001 16:11
To: aliddle51@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hey Andy, this is URGENT NEWS - please forward

Hi Andy,

Please send this link to every Webmaster and website owner you
know.  There is a very real threat to their sites called "Smart
Tag Visitor Theft," and this article will show them what they
need to do to protect themselves.

(To read the article and get a free subscription to the Killer
Tactics Journal)

(To read the article only.)

After you read the article, I'm sure you'll understand why I
sent this to you.  Please write back once you've forwarded the
link to at least 3 Webmasters.  I'd love to hear your opinion.

Note:  This email has been sent to you through the
Refer-A-Friend script on our site.  If you don't recognize the
name, Catherine, or feel that this email was sent to you
in error, please send us an email and we will take the necessary

Do You Yahoo!?