[seekingfocus] Re: Tuesday meeting October 13

  • From: Carolyn Koehler <ckoehler1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seekingfocus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 23:34:17 -0500

Not sure if I will make meeting. I am leaving for AZ on Thursday and lots to do before then. I have offered up my house if we do a holiday party.

Perhaps a Friday or Saturday in early January like last year.

On Oct 8, 2009, at 4:20 PM, Smith, Mary Lee wrote:

Location:   Appleton Yacht Club

6:00-6:30 Social Hour (order food and drinks during this time so meeting can promptly start at 6:30).

6:30-7:30: Night Shoot. Plan on bringing tripods and cameras. You can pick something off the High Cliff Scavenger Hunt list (attached) for ideas or shoot whatever catches your eye! Dress Warm! 7:30-7:40: Give any images to Kelly you would like to share (High Cliff, things you shot in the last month and photos from the night shoot).
7:30-7:45: (While Kelly loading images)
·        New member introduction
· Blog has been approved. Are members using or know how to find it (Andrew) · Carolyn has fulfilled her year long commitment as President and is stepping down.
·        Discuss and informally appoint new Prez
· Need volunteers to be responsible for duties associated with monthly meetings such as organizing and facilitating, bring new ideas suggestions for the meetings, arranging guest speakers and continued learning, sharing, ect. · Holiday Party again this year? If so where and when? I know it is early but next meeting is November already!
7:45-8:00: Photographer of the Month Lisa Ann.
8:00-8:15: Share images.
8:15-8:20: Choose theme for November meeting.
I do not know if I will make the meeting... Headed to Madison for the day and do not know if I will be back in town early enough to attend. No voting me in as Prez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary Lee

Mary Lee Smith
Account Business Manager
SC Johnson
800-891-9140 ext 7590
920-751-5901 fax

This message and its attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are prohibited from reading, printing, copying, forwarding, or saving it. Please delete the message and attachments and notify the sender by e-mail immediately.

<SEEKING FOCUS PHOTO FEST SCAVANGER HUNT.doc>

Carolyn Koehler
ckoehler1@xxxxxxxxxx