[seekingfocus] Re: Tomorrow's Photo Club

  • From: "Andrew Kufahl" <akufahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seekingfocus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:02:58 -0500

Hey... I used to workout when I was 17 or 18 years old.  And someone called
me "buff" just the other day... or maybe was it "biff".

Well, I ain't going in the water fully clothed, I can promise you that.
Shorts would be the most appropriate attire... (my Speedos are still at the
dry cleaners, so you don't have to worry about that)