[seekingfocus] Re: Seeking Focus High Cliff Camping Friday Oct 2

  • From: Carolyn Koehler <ckoehler1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seekingfocus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 23:13:54 -0500

Hey Vicki. I am back for the night. Dropped by for awhile but have a short wedding tomorrow, so.. Getting rest so I can go back out tomorrow night.

Hope you can come up. It's fun. I'm going back out late afternoon.

On Oct 2, 2009, at 5:43 PM, Vicki @ Victoria-Pictoria wrote:

It's a little late, and I'm sorry for that -- don't know if this will be received by anyone tonight -- but I won't be making it after all, at least not tonight. I am plum tuckered out and I just can't get sick. Tomorrow is another day...
--Vicki

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Christy Euclide <clphoto@xxxxxxx> wrote: I am hoping to come for a while tonight. But probably will miss the rest of the weekend. It is Emily's baptism weekend and we are getting everything ready Saturday. May be able to sneak away for a little bit, but not counting on it.
-Christy