[seekingfocus] Re: Seeking Focus High Cliff Camping Friday Oct 2

  • From: "Smith, Mary Lee" <MLSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seekingfocus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:29:24 -0500

Hello Seeking Focus Members

5 days until the second annual Seeking Focus High Cliff Camping Weekend!
Pack your gear

and get ready to have some fun!!!.

*       We have group site reserved (same site as last year)

*       Set up Friday Oct 2./Bring dish to pass for
dinner/games/campfire and night shoot

*       Please don't park cars right by the site, so that campers can
get in.

*       Please remember to pay Rachel if you plan on attending.

Members confirmed attending and paid are:

Mary Lee
John & Barb
Rachel & Nick
Kelly G

Mark (need to pay Rachel)

Remember you do not have to camp over night to attend; come for the day
or evening campfire and games!

*       John K. and Carolyn will bring wood.
*       Steve bringing generator.
*       Friday evening dinner bring a dish to pass.
*       Saturday am sunrise shoot? Scavenger Hunt through out the day
and evening Chili Dump.

IN addition to your Chili that you will be dumping into the pot please
bring a topping to share.

Below is a list of suggested items, please sign your name behind one.
Please feel free to add to the list:

Sour Cream- Rachel

Saltine Crackers-

2 Oyster Crackers-

2 Shredded Cheese-

Corn or Tostitos Chips-

Hot Sauce -

Big Pot for the Chili-

Rachel bringing the infamous customized JENGA, I will bring Apples to
Apples, please feel free to

bring any other games or ice breakers :)

Weather.... A Wisconsin Balmy 60 degrees!!!

Break out the Flannel and maybe mittens? Great Campfire weather! Colors
should be really

starting to POP!

Friday... Highs in the middle 60s.

Friday Night.... Lows in the middle 40s..

Saturday.... Highs around 60.

Saturday Night...Mostly cloudy. Lows in the middle 40s.