[seeditmaxi] php problem..

  • From: Alberto Prato <alberto.prato@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:38:59 +0100

hello to all,
I have a php problem. In a site I have a form with a php script, this simple
script in another site that I have, on another ISP, works perfectly, and in
this last one don't. I mailed a message to support team, they answer me that
they don't know what the problem is, and they said to put in a folder on the
server an phpinfo.php file. I did it, and browsing this file I get the whole
php informations about php on the server but unfortunately I don't know
where I have to look for to find the right setting…
someone knows what I have to do?
I forgot to say that I do have a php on both servers.

thanks in advance.

Alberto